Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Antique Truck Masculine Card

Hello again!  I hope everyone is doing great!  It has been sun shining here a lot more, lately!  That means that spring is here!  Yay!  Yes even I, the one who loves winter, is ready for some warmer days and more sun shine and flowers blooming.  The biggest two things I don't like about warmer weather is tornado weather and HOT weather.  Otherwise, give me 70-75 with very little humidity and I am happy.  LOL
Anyways, my BIL had a birthday here a while back, and I really just always struggle with coming up with masculine cards.  So when I saw this old truck image, I immediately thought of his old Model-T that he has and plans on restoring.  So this was naturally my choice or my jumping off point for his card.  Then it went from there.  I recently bought the brick embossing folder with intentions of using it on some more masculine cards.  I sure hope he liked it!  I think it turned out nice. 

I used:
DCWV The Formal Affair Stack
White Cardstock
Darice Brick Pattern embossing folder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
Online Image for the truck
I-Rock Gems
Stampin' Up! Celebrations for the Sentiment
Ribbon From my stash
Thank you so much for taking time to see what I have been doing!  I hope you have a day filled with many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment