Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Birthday Pop-Up Box Card

Hello again!  Like I said, I have been continually making cards even though I have not been posting.  I am just glad that I have remembered to grab pictures of these cards before they are give out or sent to their recipient.  One to many times I have forgotten to snap that picture until after I have either sealed the envelope or have already sent it.  I am sure no one else does that except me.  Very frustrating.  Well this one is fortunately not one of those. 
 
I made this card for my wonderful SIL,  she is such a special lady and a blessing to us all.  She has such a giving heart and always seems to have a smile on her face even when things get rough.  We all love her so very much and are so very proud of her and the changes she has made in her life, and are praying for her continually.  Either way the pop up box turned out really pretty and very elegant.  I love the contrast of the colors against each other.
 
I used:
Potpourri Basket Cricut Cartridge for the greenery/Ivy
Kate's ABCs Cricut Cartridge for the larger flowers
Making Memories Wedding Stack
Red and White Textured Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Small strips of acetate paper
Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punches for the smaller flowers
EK Success Butterfly punch
Brads for the center of the large flowers
Gold and Silver liquid pearls

 
Thank you so much for stopping in and seeing what all I have been up to! 
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Challenges Entered:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment