Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Card Overload

Okay, brace yourself, I am just going to post a bunch of cards.  I haven't posted any cards in a long time and now I am overwhelmed as to what and where to start. Sooooo, I am just going to post lots of them in just a couple of posts.  So are your ready for this?  I hope you see something you like!

Graduation card I made for my cousin's son.
An anniversary card for some sweet friends that have recently had the opportunity to become friends with.
 My sweet little great niece just had her first birthday!
A smilely former foster child that my inlaws had and have stayed in communication with the family since her return home, she just turned 2!
 A birthday card for a dear friend who shares the same birthday as I and she loves the beach and warm weather yet lives here in the not so long summer area of Ohio!  
 Okay, here are some of my Christmas cards from 2017!











 
 
 
 I made a lot of different Christmas cards this past year!  I better get busy on them for this year!
 
My anniversary card to my wonderful, hardworking hubby for our 24th! 
 
 This card was for my precious dad who in his younger years had a car like this! He really liked this one!
 My hubby's birthday card!
 My baby who I know is not a baby anymore, but seriously where does the time go?! 


 Baby boy card!

 
Anyways, as you can see I have been busy still making cards even though I have not posted anything in a while!  I will post another one similar to this in a bit, with lots of cards. 
So enjoy and thanks for stopping in!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment