Wednesday, October 10, 2018

More Card Overload

Okay, here is some more cards that I have made!  Just trying to do a little catch up so that I am not so overwhelmed with posting and sharing with you all!  So get ready cause here I go again!!!
 
 My oldest daughter's card from me. I wanted to make a little more grown up, more mature card now that she is 21! 

 A few pop up graduation cards I made! 







 Okay, here are my Mother's Day cards I made for all the mom's in our life. 




25th Wedding Anniversary for our Pastor and his wife!


 
Another Graduation Card I made!
Father's Day cards I made for the Dad's in our lives!  So simple yet fun!
 
 
My wonderful In-Laws had their 50th Wedding Anniversary this year and we had the privilege of throwing them a surprise party!  So here is one of the banners I made for them and their card! It was a wonderful day for them!
 
This a 3 heart easel card!
I know that there are cards that I have made for people and never even got a picture!  So those I unfortunately missed.  Anyways, here is just the cards I made up to this point.  I need to get started on making my Christmas cards and my Thanksgiving craft too!  Yikes, where did the time go!
 
Anyways, thank you all for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day filled with many blessings! See you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment