Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BIL's Father's Day Card

Here are some of the cards that I made for my BIL!  Some I used my Cricut and others I did not.  The problem is that Father's Day, kinda snuck up on me.  For some reason I was thinking I had another week before it...but then I realized I had better get busy and get them in the mail if they are to receive them BEFORE Father's Day.  Oh well, I have been so busy with my Mom being a little laid up, and summer is here, and it has just been hectic around here.  Summer vacation, where are you?  I don't think that truly exists!  *SIGH*  Oh well!

Well, here is the cards that I have made!

I used:
DCWV the All Dressed up Stack (Glittered)
The Paper Studio Mirabelle (brown Card)
Classic Woodlan Paper (Red & White Card)
Card stock
Brads
Plastic Rhinestones
Silver dot stickers
Ribbon/string from my stash
Printing Press Cartridge for the "D" in Framed (brown card)
Gypsy Font Cartridge for the letters lowercase a and d, and D in Monogram, and also for the scalloped ovals( for the red/black card)
Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge for the word Celebrate in Phrase/shadow(black and Red card)
Stand and Salute Cartridge:  for the star (red & white card)




No comments:

Post a Comment