Friday, June 3, 2011

A Dozen, Thank Yous!

Well, as previously said my mom has been sick with blood clots.  So since she is not allowed to do anything strenous, I called a lady in her church to have the people make meals for my parents.  Because of that, I figured that my Mom would need to give Thank You cards to those people for being a blessing to them.  So this is why, I made 12 of them for her.  I made them so that not all are "Thank You" cards, just in case she has a few extras left over. I started making them at 4:30am and finished them up at around 7:30am.  I have never tried to "mass produce" the same card before...which is really hard for me to do! LOL  I love to make all my cards different, and these are not.  It is either the color or the stamp or the ribbon that is different. When I finished them, I put them into a nice "windowed" box, and put a ribbon and some store bought flowers on the cover, just to pretty it up!

I used:
Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge for the Sentiment box
DCWV pre-made cards
Ribbons from my stash (recycled from packages)
Plastic rinestones
Martha Stewart corner punch
Stamps from my stash (One is from Stampin Up and the other I am not sure!)










Thanks for taking a look, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment