Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Not A Picnic

Well, this card is for my Mom who is in the Hospital with a blood clot in her leg.  She is in a lot of pain from it.  She is also struggling with disappointment.  You see, she was supposed to be at my sister's home 6 hours away, getting a cake made for my niece who is graduating this weekend.  Let's just say that the open house has been postponed due to multiple sicknesses in the family.  So my Mom is really discouraged.  And since my Mom is my number one fan/enabler of my cards and paper crafts, I naturally had to make her a card, to hopefully cheer her up a little.  Hopefully, she doesn't freak out about the ants.  LOL  We hope and pray that she will be able to come home today or tomorrow.  Well, we will just keep praying for her to have a quick recovery from all of this so that she can travel in a few weeks. 

I used:
Cuttlebug folder
Papers from my stash
Kate's ABCs Cartridge: frame for the sentiment
Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge:Watermelon
Red ink pad
White Ribbon
Ant stickers from EK Success from Micheal's years ago
The picnic basket is from my computer scrapbook program, I cut it out of a picture
The sentiment is computer generate,also.


Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment