Saturday, October 15, 2011

Autumn Get Well

Good Morning my friends! You know that dream state that we have right before we wake up...?  Well, when I fall a sleep thinking about cards, in that dream state is where some of my best cards come from.  You could kinda say that I make/design my cards in my sleep!  LOL  Well, this is one of those dreamed up cards.  Yes, if you look back through my cards, I have made one of these alot like this one...but when you are making a card for someone you don't really know alot about and it is a GUY, you kinda don't have a  whole lot of choices.  Well, this is for a man in our church, who he and his family are new to our church...he just recently had major shoulder surgery and is in alot of pain.  So I wanted to be an encouragement to him and his family, so naturally I had to make a card, because that is one of my best ways to be an encouragement.  I hope and pray that he has a complete and quicker recovery than he is told.  Overall, this was a quick and simple card to make.

I Used:
Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge for the Tree and Leaves
Martha Stewart Classic woodland Paper Pad for the background paper
DCWV The Glitter Card stock Stack for the leaves
Brown Card Stock
Brown Ribbon from Michael's Dollar bin
Stampin Up! For the sentiment


Thank for stopping by and I hope your day is filled with many blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment