Monday, October 10, 2011

Wintery Window

Okay, now I am getting a little to carried away with my "shaker" cards. I am very pleased with how this one turned out! I am not sure who will receive this one, but I will have to "hand" this to someone and not mail it. We will see! These are alot of fun to make. My problem is that I can't wait to put the acetate on and the glitter between to see the "snow globe" affect, but I have to wait for the stickles to dry before I do all that.  Arrrr!  I do heat it up a little with my heat gun, but that tends to make it bubble/blister if I am not careful.  I guess, patience is not one of my virtues!  I will make my tutorial for this in the next few posts, so be watching for it! 
 
I Used:
Christmas Cartridge for the trees, and house
Christmas Cards Cartridge for the actual shape of the card
Winter Woodland Cartridge for the branch across the top
Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge for the basic card shape
Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge for the frame around the window and for making the acetate cuts slightly larger
DCWV The homemade Christmas Stack for the card and the frame
DCWV The Glitter Stack card stock
Acetate (from Office Max)
Green,  two different browns of card stock for the house, and trees
Glitter (from my Aunt)
Ribbon from Michael's (last year)
Stampin Up! Bells & Boughs (for the Merry Christmas sentiment)


Thanks for taking a look and I hope you have a very wonderful day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment