Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pastor Appreciation Month

Did you know that October is Pastor Appreciation Month?  Well, it is!  In earlier post I had made a card for one of our pastors.  Well, I still needed to make one for our other pastor.  So this is what I came up with.  This particular pastor's favorite color is blue, and he loves butterflies too!  He loves God's nature and beauty.  So I just put some of his favorite things together and made this card for him. 

I used:
Kate's ABC's Cartridge: for the flowers
Sentimentals Cartridge: for the butterfly
K&Company Amy Butler Designer Paper
Tattered Angles glimmer mist:  Mustard
Distressed sheet music
Rhinestone brads
Ribbon from my stash


Well, thank you for looking at what I have been doing!  I hope you are having a good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment