Friday, May 16, 2014

Get Well Wishes!

Well, it finally stopped raining for a day here.  So glad it finally did.  Just a little break and maybe we will get to see a glimpse of the sun today too.  Sunshine is good for making things seem so much better, including the healing process from surgery.  You see my SIL just recently had a major surgery and is going to be laid up for quite a while and is in a lot of pain.  So naturally, a get well card was in order, one to make her smile.  Because you know the saying, "Laughter is the best medicine"!  So I knew I wanted to make something that would make her smile a bit.  So this is what I came up with.  Something so simple yet bright and cheery!  These little band aid people are sooo cute!  They kinda remind me, of little Minions!  They sure do make me smile!  I really hope they do that for her too!

I Used:
Band Aids from my medicine cabinet
Elegant Edges "negative" cut from a past card
Recollections Comic Heros Paper Pad for all the patterned papers
White/Yellow Cardstock 
Googley Eyes from my stash
Stickles for the tiny flower on the one band aid
Get Well sentiment stamp from Hobby Lobby
Ribbon from my stash 
Thank you so much for stopping in! 
I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment