Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mother's Day, for our Mom's

Okay, this is the final post for Mother's Day cards this year.  Each set of cards were all so different from each other and for totally different family members.  So these two were so different and yet sorta, kinda, complicated to make.  I was trying to make a book card with less folds to keep it more shallow but yet, get that layered look.  I don't know if I accomplished doing so or not, but I am very pleased how they both turned out and I think my Mom and my MIL enjoyed them too.   These two ladies have been such a blessing to our family and we are so blessed that God chose them to be our Mom's. So I wanted to give them that dimensional look yet not to deep. And again, these images were free printable from Pinterest.   Anyways, here is what I came up with.

I Used: 
Printable Images found on Pinterest
Purple, Pink and Blue Textured Cardstock
DCWV The Luxury Stack for the Pink Card BG
K & Company Life's Journey Designer Paper for the Pink and Blue card
Purple Velum Paper for the purple flowers
Adhesive pears and gems from my stash
Purple, Pink, green, yellow Stickles
Pink Dogwood flower sticker set from my stash
Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punches for the purple flowers
Ribbon and lace from my stash
Dimensional Dots from Michaels
Quotes and Scripture were computer generated in Word
Mother's Day Stamp from Hobby Lobby
Cuttlebug Embossing folder: D'Vine Swirl for the Dogwood card frame




Thanks for stopping in again and I hope you are inspired to create!  I hope you have a fantastic day too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment