Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Mother's Day, Sisters!

Well I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!  I know I did even though it was very busy!  My family spoiled me and took me to my favorite restaurant for my favorite steak!  MMMMM, was it ever good!  Anyway, these two cards were for my two wonderful sisters who live so far away.  I think they turned out so pretty yet so simple!  I LOVE the Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punches.  They are so pretty and versatile.  You have many choices and things that you can do with them.  Either way they both said that they really enjoyed getting them and thought that they were so beautiful. 
 
I used:
Textured Pink and Blue Cardstock
White Velum Paper
White Pearl Cardstock for the frame and the BG behind the frame on the Pink card
DCWV Linen Closet Stack for the BG paper on the blue card
DCWV The French Country Stack for the Pink BG paper
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge for the frame cut
Potpourri Basket Cricut Cartridge for the Ivy
Cuttlebug Folder: Textile
Martha Stewart Pine Branch Punch
Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punches
Martha Stewart Scalloped Circle corner punch
Liquid Pearls

Well thanks for stopping in and checking out what I have been busy doing!  I hope have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment