Sunday, September 17, 2017

Aaron Wedding

Okay, here is part of my reason for being extremely busy.  My niece got married!!!  And I was asked to be her florist and my sister's helper and creative juice creator! And my whole family was involved in the decorating. Oh and I also helped my mom do the flowers on the beautiful cake that she made for them!  So I had a lot to do with this beautiful wedding.  The hard part was that my niece lived a couple of states away and my sister lives 6 hours away.  So that made things a little hard to do but it was all fun and everything turned out beautiful, including their card and custom gift.  I even made tags for the kissing bells and a special storage box for them to go in so that they would make the trip undamaged! 










 





 
It was a beautiful day for such a special couple!
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment