Sunday, September 17, 2017

Victoria's 15th Birthday

Well, my baby turned 15 this year!  Where does the time go?  She keeps reminding me that she will be legally allowed to drive very soon.  Ahhhh!  I am so not ready for that.  Near heart failure with my other 2.  Do you ever stop worrying about your kids even when they are older?  I am finding out that you really don't.  My oldest had her fist fender bender just a few months ago, with our son in the car with her.  I just praise God that, that is all it was, was a fender bender.  Anyways, my sweet, full of joy and love, baby girl is just growing up way to fast!  She asked for "double decker cake", or a two tiered cake, for her birthday, so I wanted to give that a try.  Plus, at Christmas last year we got her a beta fish, and she has loved him and done a wonderful job caring for him and teaching him tricks and  such.  So that was my inspiration for her card. She is such a sweetheart and such a blessing to me.  I am just so thankful that God gave her to us! She is such a sweetheart and such a blessing to everyone that meets her. Oh and her smile is so beautiful too!  I am just so thankful that God gave her to us! 

 
 
 
 Thank you for looking around! 
I hope you have a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment