Sunday, September 17, 2017

Basketball Coaches Thank You

Well, my son graduated this past school year!  Again, where did the time go!  So the school year of 2016-2017 was his last year of playing.  His first year of ever playing, we had to make him play.  Now he wishes he could play forever.  He misses it all so much, it is kinda sad.  He was really did great this last year.  We will miss cheering him on this next year, but I am super proud of him and his team for being such great players and their great sportsmanship attitude. God will bless them all and defiantly was honored by it.  Anyways, he also had some fantastic coaches and that was such a blessing to see them work with the boys in such a calm, Godly and encouraging attitude.  What a blessing as a parent to know that.  To show our appreciation for what they did for him we naturally had to give them a special card.  So this time I made them slider cards.  I think they turned out really nice! 





 Thank you again for taking a peek at what I have been working on! 
I hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment