Sunday, September 17, 2017

Anniversary Never Ending Card

Okay, so I was recently commissioned for the first time to make a card for someone.  My sweet sister asked me to make a special 10th Wedding Anniversary card for her to give to her hubby.  It had to be something super special.  So I made him an "never ending card".  This was something very new to me, as I have never made one before, but I have always wanted to.  So this was my opportunity!  The basic card is very simple to make and is fun because it is very interactive and has several sides to decorate and look at. She was specific with wanting a little jar image filled with hearts is all she really wanted, and then the saying, "Happy 10th Anniversary my dear man."  The rest was up to me.  Oh and I was not allowed to any flowers either.  LOL  So this is what I came up with.  I added a little bit of metallic paper to make it more masculine and yet have a little extra sparkle too.  I think he liked it a lot.  I know I sure did, and it sure was fun to flip the many sides around too.




 
To see how this Never Ending Card works Click Here.


Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have a great day! More pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment